Fashionable Dogs is an online resource on how to groom and maintain your pooch’s healthy coat, nails, and more. For this reason, we’re pleased to announce the Fashionable Dogs Scholarship. We know that affording continued education can be costly, which is why we set up our program to help offset the cost of attending. We will distribute $2000 in annual awards.
- We never share your information with any 3rd parties.
- We will not need your social security number, birth date, or any personally identifiable information.
- There are NO FEES required to apply for this program.
The sarmguide.com is offering this scholarship to students who are currently studying at or have been accepted to an accredited university.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA is required.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- All students may apply. Studies in all fields are accepted.
SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
An internal committee will decide on the best written essay and complete the award by Dec 30th 2020. Winners will be notified by email and phone (if phone is given).
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT: $2000
HOW TO APPLY
- Write an essay of 800+ words on the topic of “Beginner’s Guide to grooming your Dog at Home”.
- You must submit your essay on or before December 15th, 2020.
- All applications should be sent to [email protected] in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- You should mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
- You should not provide any other information other than that mentioned above.
- After the application deadline has passed, our team will judge your essay on creativity, the value you have provided, and its thoughtfulness.
- The winners will be announced on December 30th, 2020 and the winner will be notified by email.
Additional Scholarship Details
The winning candidate will be selected by internal committee from fashionabledogs.com
The scholarship is available on an annual basis and is non-renewable.
Questions or comments about scholarship can be directed to: [email protected]
The scholarship funds will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
By submitting your application, we are granted full permission to send applicants information regarding their application only, via their submitted email address.
No applicants will be contacted regarding anything other than their scholarship application.
We will not attempt to sell you anything, nor will we sell, lease, or rent your personally identifiable information.
All information (proof of enrolment, name, and email) relating to applicants is destroyed as soon as a winner is announced.
Applicant’s emails, names, and phone numbers will not be used for any marketing purpose.